Greetings, fellow needlers! This is Natalie. I came home in such a sour mood, didn’t feel like podcasting, but I put myself to task… git ‘er done, I said. And you know… after sharing with y’all, I’m in a much better mood.
- Market Bag Pattern
- My blog posts about Destashing, Ways to Get Rid of My Sock Yarn & Walking and Knitting
- History of Shoo Fly Pie
- Wool Pets
- Where I took my felting class: Naked Sheep. My very talented instructor and friend, Craig. I highly recommend his class. He’s a lovely instructor and person.
- Teaching our children how to be innovative – my blog post from my “other life.” (By the way… I can see the value of testing… I just question why we’ve let it become the driving force in our childrens’ education.)
- How to felt old sweaters (or failed projects)
- Again… I’m natknit & Rachel is RachelP (Ravelry links)
- E-mail us at email@example.com
Rabbit Mnemonic for Single Crochet: (Made some adjustments because what I said in the podcast may not have made a lot of sense :))
1.) Make a chain (or a series of rabbit holes)
2.) Insert the hook into the 2nd stitch from the right (Go into the 2nd rabbit hole from the right)
3.) Pull the working yarn through this hole from the back (Pull one of the rabbits out of the hole)
4.) You have two loops on the hook (Now you have two rabbit friends)
5.) Pull the working yarn through the back of these two loops (bring the another rabbit through both of the friends. He takes these friends away)