Winter is here or in the Pacific Northwest we call it Wetter. I might as well call this one the Burl Ives Classic Episode, but I was have a pastblast of Christmas media the night before I recorded this.
- ChartGen – knitting chart generator
- Vogue Knitting Holiday 2010 (cover & fashion preview)
- Elizabeth Zimmerman’s Percentage System (from Wikipedia)
- Rarest Breed Sheep
- Cloudy with a Chance of Fiber Forum (on Ravelry) I’ll be posting the Softness Debate thread there.
- Tunisian Knit Stitch (from Crochet Spot… see I told you it looks like knitting)
- Lily Chin’s Couture Crochet Workshop – a great book that walks you through advanced shaping techniques in crochet. Yes, you can make nice looking fitted garments with crochet.)
- Island of Misfit Toys (Burl Ives and others)
- Typewriter Song (?)
- Marshmallow World (Brenda Lee)
- Dance of the Sugarplum Fairy (Tchaikovsky)
- You’re a Mean One Mr. Grinch (Burl Ives)
- Put One Foot in Front of the Other (Burl Ives & Mickey Rooney)