Originally released on 6/21/10
Now that warm sunny days are round the corner… we hope, we hope, we’re starting to look at lace projects. Lofty airy, perfect for knitting on a sultry summer day. If only the darned rain would stop, but we do live in the Pacific Northwest. Thanks again to the Naked Sheep for letting us ‘cast in the back.’ And, yes, we are going to start podcasting more frequently between our larger podcasts. Rachel and I will be doing smaller episodelettes on individual features.
- Artfibers Alfabeto
- Cascade Alpaca Lace
- Cashmere Canapa -Gotta say, I love how this yarn feels and wears. Not a bit of pilling in site a great soft yet durable blend.
- Venezia Worsted
- Sea Wool
- Addi Lace Needles
- A Gathering of Lace – Ed. Meg Swansen
- Evelyn A. Clark’s Knitting Lace Triangles
- Fiber Trends Lace Patterns
- Arctic Lace – Donna Druchunas
- Nancy Bush’s Knitted Lace of Estonia
- Vogue Knitting Spring/Summer 2010
- Lolo Bars (again :)) – My favorite is the “Toasted Coconut” feel like I’m on the beach in Waikiki. BTW no petroleum products are involved in the making of this product. All natural goodness- plant fats and essential oils.
- Example of Square Shetland Lace
- Orenburg Lace
- Visuals of using lifelines for knitting lace
- Hair Pin Lace
- Provisional Cast On