You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘Costumes’ category.
This one is all about Quick Christmas Gifts and the Regency Period.
Quick Christmas Gifts
On/Off the needles
A few scary stories and some sequined shoes later and Natalie is ready for Halloween.
- Dogster Quiz
- Mythos (Knitty)
- 113-17 jacket with raglan sleeve and pattern on yoke
- Old Time Radio Show – Suspense
- Cóiste Bodhar (Death Coach)
- Death Coach Folktale
- Costa Burra Episode of “Strange” (part 1)
- Oregon Flock and Fiber
- Cellini (I chose color #20)
- Rasu (color #10)
- Louis Armstrong – Dark Eyes
- French Accordion – El Ferrero
- Louis Armstrong & Billie Holliday – You Can’t Lose a Broken Heart
Twitter Chat Instructions:
I started a new Twitter ID for this chat it’s @cloudynatknit. But you don’t have to follow me to participate in knit chat… all you have to do is the following.
- Sign up for a twitter account if you don’t have one (http://twitter.com)
- On November 18, 2010 at 5:00 Pacific Standard Time type in a search for the ‘hashtag’: #knitchat
- Chatter away about knitting. The main topic for this chat will be… “Christmas Knitting”
- I’ll have a few #’ed questions for us to answer during the chat. I’ll post them to the Cloudy Chance Fiber Blog ahead of time if you want to do your ‘homework.’
Can’t wait to see you there. I’ll try to post up on Ravelry in both the Cloudy with a Chance of Fiber forum as well as other threads to generate even more interest in the chat. Hopefully the twittering of knitters will fill the air. See you there 😉
Beginning of my yoke sweater in Rasu: