You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘Review’ category.
Sorry Explicit this time because I used the S-bomb…. but only once.
This one is all about art.
Music & Sound Featured:
- Istanbul – Ella Fitzgerald & Bing Crosby
- Classic Routine – Jack Benny and Mel Blanc
- Ooop Shoop – Gosprom
- La Cumparsita – Carlos Molina
Giant Knitting (Art):
FiberCamp Boston 2011:
- What is an Unconference?
- FiberCamp Homepage
- Ravelry Thread
- Session Page 2011 – you must request access to view.
Yarn Lust Confessions:
- The Illusionist – Animated Film (2010)
My Scrumble (Freeform Crochet)
- Serviceable Sweater in Handbook of Wool & Knitting (via the Project Gutenberg)
- Elsebeth Lavold’s Book 21 – Cityescapes (Ravelry link)
- Elsebeth Lavold’s Book 21 (Link)
- Silky Wool XL
- 113-17 Jacket with Raglan Sleeves and Pattern on Yoke (Link to pattern)
- 113-17 Jacket with Raglan Sleeves and Pattern on Yoke (Ravelry page)
- Knitting without Tears – Elizabeth Zimmerman
- Custom Knits – Wendy Bernard
- Toy Knitting Machine Example – OMG that looks like a muppet worm is coming out of that machine. Eyelash…. I shudder
Originally released on 8/9/10
Just a note dear listener… This is Natalie. Thank you for bearing with my learning curve. I’ve been experimenting with changing the format and delivery of the podcast. As ever I and we appreciate any feedback you have to give. 🙂 email: email@example.com
De Show Notes:
- Aran Sweater Design – Janet Szabo
- Traditional Aran Kntting – by Shelagh (pronounced Shee- Lah) Hollingworth
- Harmony 220 Aran Stitch Patterns (sorry it was not the Harmony Guide to Knitting Cables) … blame my weary head.
Link to my blog post on the old grey sweater that like at the bottom of my “Bin of Shame/UFO’s.”
Crochet Book Review – Crochet So Fine – Krisitn Omdahl
- Six Lessons from Madam La Zonga – Jimmy Dorsey
- Bei Mir Bist Du Schon – Benny Goodman/Martha Tilton (1937 version)
- A Noisless Patient Spider by Emily Dickinson (reading by Peter Yearsley)
- Remember Melody – Torley ( from Solo 7)
- Spiderman – The Astroglides (from the Surf Guitar Compilation)
- A few days left to enter the contest to win Yarnia or handspun yarn in Episode 8
- I’m natknit and Rachel is RachelP on Ravelry
- I’m on Twitter – My handle is nlkilkenny
* There is another version of Stainless Steel yarn out by Lion Brand