You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘Shetlands’ category.
This one is all about Shetland Sheep! I had a long conversation with Tracy & Tom of McTavish Shetlands.
- McTavish Shetlands Blog
- McTavish Shetlands Homepage
- Picasa Photo Album of photos from my trip. Apologies for some of the photos being blurry. I’m a podcaster not a photographer, Jim!
- More about Shetland sheep from Jamieson & Smith
- Oregon Wool - perfect place to buy local Oregon Fiber
- Illustrated History of Needlework Tools by Gay Ann Rodgers
- Knitting Sheaths & Belts at the Old and Interesting website
- Demo of how to knit with one hand (video). This is most likely how people used the knitting sheaths.
Music Featured: Ease on Down the Road